fa iza azamta fatawakkal 'ala Allah...

. .. ... .... ..... ...... ....... ........ ......... ..........

I just had my mid-semester exams a couple of hours ago n yesterday.
uh-uhhh.....
yeah, I feel like yelling, screaming and crying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the papers soooooooooooooooo toughh!!!!!!!!!!!!
really, I feel like crying.

because I studied so hard---
because I stayed up so late---
because I tried my very best---
and because I thought resisting headache with caffeine was worth it---

but now I only can pray that i'll get enough carry marks
so that I won't get any C or fail any subject...

yesterday, before my Object Oriented Programming paper
I read the Qur'an
and I came across His Words
that made my nervousness disappear...
"fa iza azamta fatawakkal 'ala Allah"

so, go on... step ahead... okay?
*** nod ***
good..

Tasks:
~ CAD project: door knob
~ CAD homework
~ more OOP & electronics revision
~ search for my pendrive, i think i left it at pc 36 in the CAD lab =(
~ visit a friend in hospital
~ follow up meeting ROQ
~ follow up meeting HOPE

hmm...
uhh...
I really feel like crying
I dunno if the effort I put in was good enough...

but ya Allah,
You know what is best for me...
and You know if anything I do is good or otherwise...
please grant me the best...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recipe: Air-fried Keropok Lekor

right person at the wrong time

Happy Teachers Day!