burning chances...

Hey!
HEY!!!
I feel like fainting!!!
Waaa..... >__<
that's unfair!!
VERY UNFAIR!!!

huhuhu...
last monday my taekwondo instructor rang me,
and told me ITF will sponsor me (and my bro Ahmad) to Canada for the TaeKwon-Do World Championship---
END OF THIS MONTH!!!

WAaaaaAaaa.>!!!!!!
*** speechless ***
Ahmad's akad will be on 2nd June 2007.
so I thought there's no way Mom & Dad would let me go
after rationalizing the fact, but didn't even ask my parents, I rang my instructor and told him no.
And during breakfast this morning Mom said:
"of course Ahmad can't go, but Nela... it can be considered..."

Hey!!!
HEYY!!!!
I WANT TO GO!!!
But final exam should be very near to that date,
around 10 days maybe.

After all, they found a substitute. Another girl will be going.


AND...
I can't go for Beijing either.
Because it'll be during Ahmad's reception here...
30th June 2007.

Aihhh...
But I guess I can't complain much since I owe him a lot.

*** speechless ***
huwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa >_<

Comments

huhu "Allah merancang kita jua merancang tetapi Allah lah sebaik-baik perancang" ade hikmah dia tu =)
MuhammadSidqi said…
jauhnye dapat sponsor.. uh uh :(

Popular posts from this blog

Recipe: Air-fried Keropok Lekor

right person at the wrong time

Happy Teachers Day!