Friday, December 12, 2014
Grilled Lamb shoulder with MyAqiqah specialty spices~~~
- Lamb shoulder marinated with *specialty spices (secret ingredient)* for at least 1 hour
- Crushed garlic, unpeeled
- Pre-heat oven for 15 minutes at 200 degrees Celcius with top and bottom fire.
- Neatly wrap the marinated lamb with garlic and tomatoes in aluminium foil
- Grill in the oven for 40 minutes
- Open the aluminum foil wrap to expose lamb to direct heat for another 50 minutes
- Poke the meat and see if it's done :)
- Serve warm
Now, craving for some lamb???
Visit MyAqiqah.com @ https://www.facebook.com/myaqiqah