be organized!!! - part II

subhanallah walhamdulillah wallahuakbar!
^__^

task no 10 done...
alhamdulillah...
alhamdulillah!!!
right now, how light my heart feels...
thank you Allah for the test,
thank you Allah for all the tests...
now, Nihlah, keep the problem within, no more leaks...
nsyaAllah
another 9 to go...
gambatte kundasai!!
uhh...

I couldn't install my Alibre 9.0 CAD software properly,
and my bro hesitated to give a hand,
i'll have to beg him still... huhu...
or else it'll be difficult for me to complete my assignments...
takkan la every week nak pinjam laptop orang lain kan...

I chatted with a junior of mine last night, a looong chat. He's deciding what course to take for his tertiary level, and of course, my nature of influence will spread wide. Haha~ and so it did... o_O
In short:
- make a list of your interests, what you're good at, and what your parents want you to be
- cancel out the most boring ones and tick the ones you're good at (because this will affect how you'll survive with your academics)
- look into the future, try n see yourself in that place starting 3-5 years from now. job opportunities, how you'll be able to contribute to the ummah, etc etc..
- seek for His Guidance and let Him make the choice for you for He Knows Best

Ehehe...
That's just a rough manual I learnt from somewhere...
I can't say I'm following that exactly, hehe
coz there's a big probability I'll not practice engineering
haha...
no further discussion.

Today, I'll be going to PWTC nsyaAllah
Alone I guess
Not a big deal, coz for sure I'll meet some friends over there
I hope I'll get beneficial things over there...

yeah...
subhanallah walhamdulillah wallahuakbar

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recipe: Air-fried Keropok Lekor

right person at the wrong time

Happy Teachers Day!