i read my previous posts and looked back at what i've done since the beginning of this semester.. and guess what???
1st week of pregancy:
- i was called to help out with the props for COVER GIRL theatre performance. lifted up chairs, tables, heavy props, etc!
- had a not-very-active week, but trained for the upcoming Engineering Sports Carnival a couple of times.
- i played table tennis for the Electrical & Computer Engineering (ECE) department and got 3rd place!
- did pregnancy test and the result was negative. so i eagerly participated in the "world's most dreadful camp", PERKASA 2009. walked and hiked for at least 15 kilometres in 3 days, cut bamboo poles using a blunt parang to prepare for dinner and set up bonfire for the night! i got exhausted throughout the following week and only attended few classes.
- super-duper exhausted
- found out that i was actually pregnant! started taking folic acid for my baby~ and was forced to rest a lot. no long distance walking and travelling.
- had scanning for the 2nd time (the 1st time we couldn't see anything) and saw the baby's heartbeat ^__^ it's only 1.44 centimetres long!
this IS FUN, indeed! subhanallah walhamdulillah wallahuakbar!