fit for school...?

Finally, I would like to admit that I don't know how to start packing up for school, and a part of me is still not ready...

It has been busy and tiring days since I returned to Malaysia, and to my surprise, my jetlag hasn't left me. In Urdun, I used to sleep at about 10 p.m. for most of the nights and wake only at least 6 hours later and sleep again for an hour or two.
Now in Malaysia, I just couldn't fall asleep before 1 a.m. and will wake up at earliest 9 a.m., but ahem~ i do wake up for subh prayer and of course- sleep again.

For only one big reason, I wish the tense air is around. Since a year ago, I realised that being pressured and having a tough life would be a better way of living this life. I'd sleep just as much as I need to, work hard, and remember Allah more often...
Relaxing my physical, mental and spiritual state is just unacceptable.
But how could I bear the damn headache forever? 5 years is already miserable.

What do you think?

So, I'll start packing nsyaAllah.
And I'll bring least things as possible... (which would include a huge box of laser printer which I couldn't live without in MCIIUM)

Lastly,
study hard!
gambatte ne!

ja. ma'assalam

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recipe: Air-fried Keropok Lekor

right person at the wrong time

Victorious