What Should I Major In?

***Your Scholastic Strength Is Inspiring Others***

You are great at developing a vision, and getting others to adopt your way of thinking. You are talented at leading, balancing tasks, and helping people work together.

You should major in:
Counseling
Environmental studies
Law
Social work
Political science
Nursing
What Should You Major In?
Ahemm...
Engineering? - not my first choice after all. but i kinda fall in love with it without any understandable reason...
Law? - After going through tough times as an engineering student, I have actually considered this course but I didn't choose to change. Engineering IS interesting.
Social work? - I guess I'm attached to it already... not as a profession but as a commitment
Nursing? - Dad asked me to take medicine but i resisted because I don't like to study hard. Nursing can be an option for studying, but nursing don't really fit my aggressive + rough style.
Allahu a'lam.

Comments

Azree MH said…
'Engineering is INTERESTING'

hehe..yer la kot untuk bdak yang kuat bersukan mcm awk nih...haha..
NJ said…
whoa..
i didn't expect any replies...
Azree: Thanks for demotivating! >_<'
Farah: You'll know if I change the course of my life. Hehe. How r u doing?
As my Pro-Chancellor said during my graduation, "If I want a woman engineer, I think I'm going to go to Malaysia."

Engineering is FUN.
Engineering is COOL.
NJ said…
cool :)
btw, r u - ʎaqqub’ bin muħammaɗ saʎiɗ - my ex-computer-teacher Yaacob in the UK?
the same. and I'm in msia now. job hunting@penganggur terhormat :D
Law? - After going through tough times as an engineering student, I have actually considered this course but I didn't choose to change. Engineering IS interesting...

hehe law lagi best la..i`ve changed from engine to law..

Popular posts from this blog

Recipe: Air-fried Keropok Lekor

right person at the wrong time

Happy Teachers Day!