My day today...

Bismillahirrahmaanirrahiim...

Above the crushing joy I experienced today when I get to meet two persons I admire most, I was forced to feel bad. Uhh... What a terrible memory I've got with me. A damaged harddisk, a friend say. I asked three different friends about what they are doing these days, and exactly the three of them answered me: "you've asked me this question before" "akak, dah tiga kali akak tanye soalan ni" and "bkan dah jawab ke soalan2 ni dulu?". Many have commented on my memory before, and I don't and I can't deny that I do have a problem when it comes to remembering things. But not when memorising things, nsyaAllah.

Right now I'm having a little hard time typing, due to some injuries caused by falling two days in a row. Jatuh katil dua tingkat when I was about to come down (not when I was sleeping!) and the day after slipped on a slippery floor (I didn't see the marble floor has water on it!). As a result, my right knee, right hips, both shoulders, right arms and right wrist are not working well. Can't drive with ease, and don't mention walk. I can feel my knee joints kinda loose and moving about. Uhh.. Am I a crush dummy or what?! Reminders oh reminders for me to take care of myself more...

And, earlier this evening, a very disturbing person IM me. I was bothered, annoyed, irritated, eventually felt bored and decided to ignore. Sorry about that. I could not cope discussing (from) mengenali seseorang (to) defining personalities (to) adakah pegangan mempengaruhi cara pemikiran (to) ilmu mantiq (to) hikmah dalam berda'wah (to a full-stop) when I can't see any understandable points brought forward. Jumping from one topic to another after only - what - 5 to 7 sentences? Nonsense, man, NONSENSE.
[okay guys, pardon me for this paragraph, i'm just spitting this out of my head]

Especially 'coz I'm having my headache again.

If anyone have some tips to help improve my memory, please do tell me. Other than those tedious supplements I mean.

Comments

aslm wbt

is that me who disturb u?

don't think so coz i never ask u that kind of question.

kasian ye cik nela jatuh katil. nih ken apindah katil ni dok katil tingkat bwh. ana sejak dok matrik uia dok katil tingkat atas gak, but neverlah tergolek dr katil2.

dah g spital lum? jgn mandai2 urut cik nela oi, mana tau serious injury ke, kalo xrawat xdptle cik nela beraksi dgn aksi ganas kt gelanggang xpun xdptle cik nela berjalan dgn laju, kan cik nela pakai kasut sukan..apa guna kasut sukan kalo xdpt jalan laju..

heheh gurau je jgn mare..ok take care urself.bye chaloz aslm wbt
NJ said…
uhh-uhh... lame tak denga kabar ye tuk masri. pekabo? time kaseh la komen gini rupa...
NJ said…
oh btw, bukan nta lah masri. you'll know if it's you.. :P

Popular posts from this blog

Recipe: Air-fried Keropok Lekor

right person at the wrong time

Victorious