Thank You Allah...

I'M BACK!!!!!

Huhuhu~

Ade orang sudah jerit-jerit dekat saya suruh update blog -__-" Aiyoyo...

Hmm,,,
the 9-days marathon went on good... No, GREAT!

TOPS II was inspiring my red+black+white+green juvenile blood of Palestine so well, that despite having a fever & bad headache, I pushed my way through with the Pakciks and Makciks who have the same blood colours ^__^.
I became the ambassador for my beloved K-International family, sharing with the grown-ups all about our background, our focus and our job... Yes, I really have to upgrade my public speaking skills (which I like not that much)! -__-"

Anyways, without much rest at the checkpoint called Home-Sweet-Home, I continued my marathon to BTN. Politics from day-1 to day-4!, with continuous leadership training for day-2 and day-3. I like all except one, and I learnt a lot from all except that one speech by I-didn't-remember-his-name-but-Tan-Sri-something who was a pro-government (a.k.a. the one with red and white 'shirt') 'coz he was cursing and talking bad about other people all the way! Everyone made noises and spoke to each other during his trash speech...

Then, although I was pretty exhausted after venturing into the Puncak Alam 'forest with so many hills and a swamp' for Kembara on day-3 I managed to gather up strength back at the checkpoint Home-Sweet-Home to continue my way to KONSIS... I was reminded about so many things, especially the history of Why Am I A Muslim Today... It all started in 610 A.C. when our beloved Prophet Muhammad s.a.w. and his Companions strived hard with their lives and wealth for Islam...

During BTN, I was 'brainwashed' all the way about the huge sacrifices of our Malaysian leaders who resisted intelligently against the conquerors of World War II in order for Malaysia to be an independent, advanced and peaceful country today...

and during KONSIS, I was 're-brainwashed' about something else I should be more proud of- The gift of Iman & Islam... which is with each and every one of us today only because of the extra-ordinary sacrifices, patience, courage, strentgh, intellects and many more!, all given by Allah to His servants who fear and obey Him...
I was also reminded about the downfall of the Islamic World, and the uprise of the western world, and realize that we have so much work to do.

I cry for always forgetting something very important.
I cry for other Muslims around the globe who do not realize there is something very important.

What will be our answers when on The One Day Allah ask us what we have done for Islam?
Or will we even have any acceptable answer?
Allah said He has purchased from the Believers their lives and their wealth,
but will we be able to 'sell' our lives and our wealth that, in fact, has already belong to Him?


"God has purchased of the believers their persons and their wealth;
for theirs (in return) is the Garden (of Paradise):
they fight in His Cause, and slay and are slain:
a promise binding on Him in truth,
through the Law, the Gospel, and the Qur'an:
and who is more faithful to his covenant than God?
Then rejoice in the bargain which ye have concluded:
that is the achievement supreme"

at-Tawbah : 111

Comments

hehe welcome back!!!
mabruk Nela coz u r the gold medalist in this marathon..
i`m home to =)
siap sedia untuk di buli!!
Anonymous said…
waaa..nk jugak mjerit kt sni.haha! mcm kenal itu gmbr! :p gmbr mentos dan konsis.hik3.
NJ said…
hiks hiks~ ade tangan abyd jugak sbb tu gamba mentos+konsis tu cam cantik jer.. ^__^

ngahaha...~ abis aa muja... bsiap sedialah...

Popular posts from this blog

Recipe: Air-fried Keropok Lekor

right person at the wrong time

Happy Teachers Day!