Home 'alone'...

So what happens when you expect the maids to do everything for you, but they don't?
I mean, the house chores, of course.

Laundry, cooking, cleaning up the dining table, dish-washing, etc etc...

Dad, Moms, Brothers and Sisters are not around and I don't know what have they been doing for these past few days, esp since Bro and I returned home for the weekend.

They hardly cook. So gotta cook for myself, and yeah, I didn't cook extra for them bcoz they said they've eaten I-dunno-what-but-I-see-the-stove-was-used-to-cook-something. Friday night I fried an egg. Saturday morning I went out to buy breakfast, afternoon attended a wedding and had lunch there, dinner I had tuna fried with garlic. Sunday morning had cornflakes with fresh milk n honey, lunch hmm I'm thinking of steamed veges and canned sardin. Simple ones since I'm home alone. Oh, Bro's around but it doesnt make any difference, I think.

Laundry not done. 3 days huh! I didn't mind to check the main laundry basket yesterday or this morning since I got one in my own room. Now, gotta return late to IIUM 'coz I had just put the 3-days worn clothes into the washing machine. Thank God I have a working washing machine!
~~~~~~~
No. It's NOT WORKING!!! Takde air!!! HwaaaaahhhH!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nasib baik check again. Aiihh... Bawak baju gi rumah sebelah pulak... Itu pun kalau ade air...

Ja. Got work to do!!!

p/s:
Do you think I babble too much these days?
Yeah, I think so.
But this is my blog. I will write anything I want.
And yeah, I'm kinda living a lazy life... Uh... Should improve on this...
Spoiled 19-year-old.

Comments

Anonymous said…
hehe....
sis...sis...

Popular posts from this blog

Recipe: Air-fried Keropok Lekor

right person at the wrong time

Happy Teachers Day!