new birthday song ;) so cute!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME
I BELONG TO THE SEA
WITH THE SEAHORSE AND THE SEA ANEMONE
AND THE CLOWNFISH IS ME!!!


p/s: oh, i just love the song, because I like clownfishes! And Finding Nemo's my favourite Disney cartoon and Nemo's the ultimate favourite character, FYI!

***************

27th October - birthday wishes to Zainab Mahirah my childhood classmate @ pal (remember, from Junior 1 to Junior 5, we're the shortest in line during assembly! ngahah~) and Kazimah (a girl I knew and advised online)

28th October - woopsy doosy, i just forgot who's birthday's on this date. anyways, happy birthday!

29th October - birthday wishes to Kak Echah Chomel (ngeh~ ade org tu ngaku sendiri, kite iye kan je la) and bright 5-year-old Bro Ilyas Johari.

May Allah bless you all!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recipe: Air-fried Keropok Lekor

right person at the wrong time

Victorious