Kamu nak tahu?
Saya sangat bencikan sakit kepala.
Saya mengalami sakit kepala sejak saya berusia 13 tahun.
Dan saya mengalami sakit kepala yang teruk sejak saya berusia 16 tahun.
Dan sekarang, saya berusia 19 tahun, dan sakit kepala ini menjadi semakin teruk.
It had gone better last year. I get them only once or twice a month, and the pain level is just moderate, where I can still act tough and treat things normal...
I won't make any conclusion here, but since I moved into the new environment, I think my headache is going worse again... Bad ones, at least once a week, which forced me to skip many of my weekly activities... Usrah, daurah, TaeKwon-Do, group discussions, etc etc...
is it the food, or is it the work load, or...? i dunno.
Last Friday, I had my second S-grade headache. I was around 16 when I experienced the first super attack. I can't explain the pain... You might think I'm exaggerating, but maybe you can estimate how painful it is when 4 (four) to 5 (five) pills of 500g paracetamol taken within 1 hour interval just won't work - not even to reduce the pain...
And of course, I won't take more than that...
That's why I never have panadols with me. I never wanted to take them, but I couldn't bear the pain... I was like something crazy that day. I screamed and of course cried, and massaged my head first gently then harder and when both don't work, I banged my head against the cupboard a couple of times..
You know, patience have its limit...
Nobody was home. Near midnight, Dad came home and made sure I take those panadols, then Mak Yem came to urut my kepala, then I forced myself to have dinner. Cheese-burger. Oh, good gracious my stomach didn't reject it again... Oh, I didn't mention, I vomitted a lot since earlier that evening. Then I went to sleep, with frequent disturbs via phone. I wanted to switch off my phone but Mom was out and I have to keep it on for her. Well, for myself actually...
So few things to take note of:
1. Going to see my doctor this evening
2. Get a new set of earphone for my phone.. get rid of the whatever waves that's not good for the brain cells
3. Get rid of my mp3 when I'm not having the headache.. yeah I do that, but what about when I get very sleepy???
4. Get rid of oily & salty food!!! (I HATE UIA BECAUSE THEY DON'T SERVE GOOD FOOD! So maybe I'm considering staying off-campus for a while.. I'm not sure..)
5. Try my best not to sleep late. Max 2 a.m.!! but what if I can't complete my assignments?
Oh no!!! Mid-semester exam coming in a couple of days!!!
14th Sun - today
- warm up... dah system crash, kena reboot
- submit Calculus assignment
- Computer Programming mid-term exam
- perform case-study for BM
- submit Statics assignment
- Statics mid-term exam
- submit Engineering Drawing assignments
- Engineering Drawing quiz
- Electric Circuits quiz
- UNGS mid-term exam
Ya Allah... Please help me through this life... I need you... I need you in every step of my life...