It has been a couple of days since I started my holiday days early ^__^ and that sounds very good to me.
- back from Bandung, Indonesia
- received letter from Farah in Cansas
- driver for horseback riding kids
(realized my riding boots is lost! >_<" *sob sob*)
- bank-in IIUM registration fee
- got my new glasses ^_^'
- meeting Rahmatan lil-'alameen with ADNI Alumni
- driver for horseback riding kids again
- update blog: Kembara Kami
- Rest day
- Carnival organized by JIM in Cheras
- Girls Day Out: out with my childhood pals ^_^
Semester exam results were out yesterday. As soon as I received the notice from a friend, I got nervous. My hands were shaking as I moved the mouse's cursor and typed in my Matric No. and IC No. And my heart pounded hard.
No C's this time. An A-, a B+ and a B. Now you know why I strived so hard (not hard enough actually) and get stressed out 'bout my academics each semester. It's the C's I get every semester. I get one of them in each of my result transcript. So you can now guess how bad my CGPA is.
But alhamdulillah, again and again, because I passed the matriculation school...
Soon, I'll be starting my Degree in Engineeering, insyaAllah.
A brand new life full of challenges, surprises, knowledge, experience tests (and more!) waiting ahead.
Your prayers I need to succeed in both this world and the Hereafter.
qum bir-ruhul jadiid!
p/s: kak wan maryam, kebetulan seperkara yang sama yang kita perlukan saat ini. my prayers are always with you, insyaAllah.