stress!!!

feel like yelling my lungs out right now
mainly because of the stress, and partly because i really want to get rid of this sleepy-head feeling.

last Friday i received a call from Engineering Academic Affairs telling me my Computer Security exam will be on the 24th (this Thursday). since friday was a holiday i had to wait until today to know my Decision Science exam time. So glad Maya was willing to help me get my exam letter from Economics general office
BUT
it was written on that letter Decision Science special exam - 24th December.

i went to Academic Affairs to settle the clash, but guess what???

COMPUTER SECURITY EXAM IS ON THE 22ND!!!!
i.e. tomorrow morning!

uhh.. it was a good thing that i had started my revision, but it was still a horror to know that i have less than 24 hours to prepare myself for the paper.

i just could not focus for many hours already! T__T
just had a late supper with Abah, and he said "just do what you can do"
but i still fear, is that enough?

*now blogging bcoz i've tried hard to focus on the subject but it didn't work out. hoping to get some refreshment*

trying not to fall off the track...
- pic taken at Southampton, UK -

Comments

AZIAH AZMEE said…
sabar nela.
jgn stress2, kerut baby tu nanti.

best of luck :)

Popular posts from this blog

Recipe: Air-fried Keropok Lekor

right person at the wrong time

Victorious