blessings of Allah in Ramadhan

Ramadhan is almost over.

How did YOU do?

Find out using this scale --> click HERE


I got this:
You have lost many blessings! May Allah grant you a long life to make up for it!

wuu.. i can't help but cry..
nobody knows except Him if I will live - and in the state of iman - until next Ramadhan..

I HAVE LOST MANY BLESSINGS...
where was I for the past 28 days...

i just attended a funeral this morning.. my best buddy Anisah's grandma passed away last night..

T__T

a great reminder for me indeed..

will i be blessed enough with a long life so that i can pray and worship Him more..

but i fear that living longer will draw me away from Him each day..

Ya Allah..
You know what is the best for me
and for those around me
grant me the best of this world and the next world..
grant me the best for the eternal hereafter..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recipe: Air-fried Keropok Lekor

right person at the wrong time

Happy Teachers Day!