hmm........

Hmm...

In the Name of Allah, The Most Gracious, The Most Merciful...

sakit kepala yg sangat membosankan~~~

...
feel like sleeping the whole day
but my body n HEAD is tired of sleeping a lot...!!!
feel like doing some work on my laptop or reading
but my eyes get strained so quickly
my forehead throb n neck numb...


i need to exercise... i need to sweat...

uhh...
ya Allah...
please grant me patience...
please grant me strength...


hmm...
RESULT KELUAR ESOK!!!

http://itdportal.iiu.edu.my/student/Resultslip.html

sgt nervous..............
hmm....

Comments

Abu Khalid said…
Tidak banyak yang mampu diperkatakan

Bersabarlah dengan ujian yang ditempuhi

Ketahuilah anda seorang yang sangat istimewa kerna terpilih untuk menempuhi tarbiyah istimewa ini...

Allah menguji hambanya mengikut kesanggupannya (2:286)

Doa kami sentiasa TERLAUNG dalam hati kami, buat semua ikhwah akhwat!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Recipe: Air-fried Keropok Lekor

right person at the wrong time

Happy Teachers Day!