3 weeks of hols....... o_0"

yEeeeeHaaAaa...
Hehehehhh...
Subhanallah wAlhamdulillah wAllahuAkbar..

Dah abis exam ^__^"
i won't comment anything about the exams, my carry marks, and all that's relevant to them, because it's really complicated...
i'll just pray that i'll get the very best result i deserve for my effort n all...
But all I can say is --- I studied UNTIL the very last minute but with enough rest, i guess. alhamdulillah the visitor didn't came and stormed inside my head while I was facing my exams. yeah it came but just for a while and didn't hurt much.
but it's really not nice when it came like mad immediately after my final paper. i thought of sleeping that night but couldn't. so i called a friend and we went out for a really nice treat ^_^"

utk semua yang masih bertungkus-lumus menghadapi exam, saya doakan anda semua berjaya dengan cemerlang! fight until the 'war' ends! NEVER NEVER GIVE UP!

hmm... 3 weeks of hols!
now, what am i going to do???
mom said i gotta help out with my eldest bro's wedding in June. It'll be on the 2nd, but the kenduri on my side will be on the 30th of June. B-coz--- everyone's busy bUsy BUSY...
and yeah, I plan to have a great trip to somewhere before the 30th... ^_^
* berdoa dan terus berdoa semoga dimurahkan rezeki... *
and yeah, of course I have some plans for this hols, although not as packed as it used to be...


*** smiles all the way, thanks Allah for a very colourful life! ***

ya Allah...
please listen to my prayers and grant me the best, if not in this world, let it be in the Hereafter...

Comments

Anonymous said…
waahhh, dah abes exam? best! best!

sibuknya bulan june... tak gi misi la ek? :D
NJ said…
ha'aa :( sedey tak dpt join MISI... tp akan join slagi free hehh... nsyaAllah... i want to join in the fun!!! hehe..

Popular posts from this blog

Recipe: Air-fried Keropok Lekor

right person at the wrong time

Happy Teachers Day!