Taking a new step

Alhamdulillah, I'm now into week 3 as a masters student, majoring in Education - Curriculum & Instruction.

The past 2 weeks has been quite hectic and demanded me to run back n forth from my school and the university. Lectures are all 3 to 4 hours, and many times would trigger a migraine. I don't know if it's the sitting down for long hours, or dehydration (although i dranked quite a bit throughout the lectures) or the lighting of classrooms / lecture theatre or simply the idea of thinking & focusing to much...

Uhhh... I just hope there's a way out of this. It's going to be at least another 3-4 years, so I really need to figure this out... I'm quite tired of taking supplements but yes inshaAllah i will try my best to take them regularly...

Anyways,
Alhamdulillah i've got the chance to chill out my my hubby & kids the other day. A couple of days at the beach n a very decent hotel, alhamdulillah. Hope to do that again soon :D








  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recipe: Air-fried Keropok Lekor

right person at the wrong time

Victorious