7 days after

Exactly 7 days after my grandmother Atok Ton passed away, my grandfather followed her to meet our Supreme Creator. As I mentioned in my previous post about Atok Ton, Tok Maarof was also very sick. He had cancer for few years actually, and it had already begun spreading to other vital parts of his body for quite sometime.

Yesterday, the doctors tell us that there's nothing much they can do considering his old age and the complications here and there. He was 83. So finally late last night our family decided to bring him home.

Before that, the doctor has advised family members who wish to visit him to do so as soon as possible. Sadly, I didn't get the chance to do so. Not even once since he got warded.

But alhamdulillah, it looks like Tok Maarof was in peace as well. His face was also as if he was smiling. Allahu ta'ala a'lam what's actually happening in the other world - its not for us to judge. What's important is how we are going to spend our lives in order to have a good and blessed ending.

Husnul khatimah.

I really pray that Allah will only take away my life when I'm ready...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recipe: Air-fried Keropok Lekor

right person at the wrong time

Happy Teachers Day!