there and back again...

Earlier this afternoon, a student greeted me and asked, "Teacher, Teacher ada blog kan?". I answered yes. And she said with a big grin, "Mak saya selalu tengok blog teacher.."

A big "OOOOPS..." slipped out of my mouth.

But thinking about it, I don't think there's anything to hide I guess. Of course parents would like to know what kind of teachers their students have in school, because other than parents themselves, teachers too play a huge role in being examplary to the students - which is definitely not easy.

Anyway, today, I'm back again at the spot i was in about 5 months ago - preparing for students' report card pick-up - the point where I can barely move on with my pace because others are stuck with their work. However, this time, I'm truly grateful to Allah for he blessed me with a very cool, awesome, experienced and wise colleague. Subhanallah walhamdulillah wallahuakbar!

Now I'm blogging in my car. I stepped out of office more than half an hour ago but I'm bringing with me all the stress and disappointment. I'm still trying to take it out of me and leave it behind so that I can smile widely when I reach home, but it seems not the be that easy...

So how am I supposed to go about it? Any suggestions?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recipe: Air-fried Keropok Lekor

right person at the wrong time

Happy Teachers Day!