Sunday, October 13, 2013

5 years and counting!

11/10/08 - 11/10/13

5 years it has been. 5 years!

I still remember the days when I was too afraid of losing my other half. He was everything. He is still everything every living being could be. I still remember the times when I would cry over the idea of being alone. Even today I still freak out sometimes. I guess that will never fade away.

But Alhamdulillah for everything.
Alhamdulillah.

I can only thank Allah for that everything.

Today, we've been blessed with two sons. Ikram Fakhri, three and a half years old; and 'Irfan, 5 months. Everyone says both of them look like their Dad, but they don't look alike. Some says that from certain angle and sometimes they look like me too.

Today, I would say that I'm still coping with the world. I have to admit that I not a perfect wife, and I am not a perfect mother. I am still trying to juggle and balance between responsibilities. But I try my best to be.

And I will try my best to be happy all the time. Yes, of course, deep down, I'm very happy and thankful for everything I have been blessed with. Maybe I need to be more expressive - show my happiness even when I'm tired, even when I'm sick.

Alhamdulillah,
5 years and counting!


No comments: