Monday, September 12, 2011

it's been quite a while...

Again, it's been quite a while since I last blogged. I guess there are very few who still visit this blog but I'll continue to write nevertheless, because this blog is to acknowledge the past and maybe write out some plans for the future.

Anyways, Ikram's 1 year and a half now, and he's being so talkative. He has countless of vocabs now, alhamdulillah, although he still cannot pronounce many words correctly. We'll just wait, inshaAllah :)

Just for the record, I posted this on my FB yesteday:

Ikram just sneezed and he said "a-dillah". After a split second, just realizing something, I turned to him and said "yarhamukallah!" with a surprised face. He then smiled widely! Alhamdulillah.

I hope I can hear him recite his do'a before meals soon :)

Anyways, tomorrow is my beloved hubby's birthday. 13th September. I have so much to say about him, but now I can just say that he has been so great. A great husband, a great friend, a great dad, a great - everything. I couldn't have become what I am today without him.

Thinking back about the past, there was one thing in me that he managed to change: liking sushi. I used to dislike sushi like anything, I couldn't even swallow the rice, let alone eat seaweeds (I still cannot eat seaweed on its own now).. One day after a couple of months getting married, Mujahid asked me to go out and eat sushi with him. I remembered it was in Batu Pahat Mall, his kampung. I hesitated at first but then agreed to just accompany him. Then I ended up tasting, and liking, and eating a lot of sushi! now I'm a hantu of sushi, and it must be with wasabe! I cannot take a lot of it but I still like it - wasabe. Eating sushi without wasabe is definitely not eating sushi.

Hehehe.. Tikki will definitely disagree to this.

BTW, Ikram likes spaghetti bolognese a lot. He's not a fan of cheese, just like I am. He looks a lot like his father, but I think he has my tastebuds :P

2 comments:

Kamek said...

Salaam. Nihlah dear. Bila dengar Ikram dah pandai cakap beberapa vocab, teringat surah Ar-Rahman, ayat ke4 if tak silap.. "Yang mengajarkan manusia pandai berbicara"

Pandai berbicara memang antara nikmat Allah yang sangat besar MasyaAllah.

Take care dear.

fana said...

dah lama tak nampak ikram. ok jeles. nak aanak dan suami jugak!!!!! wuuu